- Regular consumption of pure ghee enhances physical and mental strength, and keeps the body healthy. It also helps in taking out the impurities from the body. It enhances eyesight, keeps muscles and tendons healthy.
- For people with cholesterol problems, ghee is a better option as compared to butter as pure ghee is lower in fat than butter.
- Some people believe that ghee can restore balance to the mind and enhance brain function
- Ghee also helps in stimulating the digestive system and hence also aids in weight loss provided your diet is well balanced and you are exercising.
- It is full of Vitamins A, D, E and K. These vitamins are fat soluble, meaning they have to be digested with other fat molecules in order for these vitamins to make it into our bloodstream. Ghee has lots of dietary fats (mostly saturated fats) that help our bodies absorb and make use of these vitamins.
- Ghee is an excellent cooking medium because it does not break down in high heat like many cooking oils do, resulting in free radicals. Ghee has a high burning point, so it will neither smoke nor burn when cooked.
- The body needs certain fats in its diet in order to perform vital functions, including protecting the stomach wall from digestive acids, building and strengthening cell membranes and supporting nerve, skin and brain health. The fats in ghee provide these benefits without any of the trans-fats, hydrogenated oils or oxidized cholesterol of butter and other oils.
- Keep in mind, that we are only attaching these benefits to pure ghee made with preservative or vegetable fats. Store bought ghee or ghee prepared with any artificial methods will not fit in the same category as pure ghee.
- Ghee is also lactose free and contains no salt.
Home » Advantages of Pure Ghee